This was an unexpected procession that stopped me from getting to work one day …
I think it was to celebrate the feast of the Assumption …
Mary is believed to have been assumed, bodily, into heaven …
The procession proceeds through the streets of Haifa ascending Mount Carmel as it goes …
I was given this picture while I was taking my photos …
It finally arrives & ends at the Carmelite Monastery of Stella Maris on the top of Mount Carmel.
Everyone seemed to be having a great time.
Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected
Catch up on this weeks challenge here ….
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected (Reflection on Work) (chrisbreebaart.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected Light Shows (piecesofstarlight.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected (zainabjavid.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected (notsosupermodel.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected #photography (moondustwriter.com)
- 11-22-13 Unexpected (quotidianhudsonriver.com)
- weekly photo challenge: unexpected (wisemonkeysabroad.com)
- Weekly Photo Competition: Unexpected (irenewaters19.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected (myvoicerk.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: an Unexpected First Step (teepee12.com)
8 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Unexpected – The Four Marys”
Oh I love love LOVE!!! these. 😀 Now if only I actually had money to buy anything by miumiu, my life would be complete. LOL.
Ha Ha thanks miu miu. I have the same problem, can’t even afford my own stuff lol 🙂