A big hearty thank you to Debra at …
Mama Bear Musings
… for nominating me for this award.
It’s taken me about 6 months to get around to responding,
but you know what they say … “Better late than never”.
1. Display the logo on a post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link to his/her site.
3. State seven things about you.
4. Nominate fourteen other bloggers & inform them via a comment on their blog.
Seven Things About Me
Okay, I’ll try not to repeat myself …
1. I’m married to a Night Elf I met online.
2. I’m unconventional in almost every aspect of my life.
3. I’m a mother of 3, a step-mother of 2 & a grandmother of 3.
4. I’m living in the Middle-East, but I’m native to Europe.
5. I’m very passionate about world cultures & religions.
6. I’m an English teacher.
7. I’m obsessed with taking photos of almost everything I see.
Here are 14 of the blogs that have caught my eye recently.
Jottings And Writings
I’m A Writer, Yes I Am
Shadows Of The Divine
Dreams To Reality !
A Vital Recognition
Recipients please feel free to decline, cheat or do whatever suits you as this does take some time.
16 thoughts on “Inner Peace Award”
Congratulations – and thanks for nominating me. x
My pleasure 🙂
Thanks for thinking of me and for reading my blog — as school starts today (AAAAAAAA) I afraid I can’t accept it (certain absence of inner peace at the moment would also disqualify me… 😉 )
Ha Ha, yes inner Peace comes & goes doesn’t it 🙂
Yep. It always seems that the first day of school something happens. I actually wrote about the first day of school (last semester) on my blog post today.
Well-deserved and thank you so much again =) I really enjoyed reading your facts!
Thanks for reading, they were pretty basic but I find these awards a bit exhausting lol 🙂
It is hard especially to keep coming up with new interesting facts lol
As someone who is constantly running behind on posts…. Definitely, better late than never… Got nination = thank you – will see what I can do later… Got errands to run this morning/afternoon
Kool Tena 🙂
Ooh, I haven’t seen this award before, thank you so very much for thinking of me Khana 🙂
Such an honor to be thought of. I want to thank you for granting me this award. I’ve been keeping it aside for so I can say thank you…..and participate in the fun.
Great Cee, really glad you accepted 🙂