Share Your World – 2014 Week 1
I discovered this today here … draliman on life
Dr Ali discovered it here … Cee’s Photography
It looked like a lot of fun so here I go with the first set of questions …
What are some of your favorite type of proteins to eat? (meat, eggs, soy, cheese, nuts)
I don’t eat meat from mammals, birds, reptiles or bugs & I didn’t eat eggs or fish for many years.
Consequently I have cooked a lot of beans & lentils over the years trying to give my kids a healthy protein intake.
I have always eaten milk products including cheese & yoghurt, & I now eat eggs & fish as well.
It’s very hard to name my favourites but probably cheese is my number 1, closely followed by lentils.
Are you a morning or night person?
I am a morning & a night person who objects to wasting a third of her life sleeping.
I regularly stay up late into the ‘early hours’ & equally enjoy leaping out of bed at the ‘crack of dawn’ to carry on where I left off.
What is your preferred hot drink: coffee, tea, water or other?
I grew up in an Irish tea drinking family & regularly drank 3 cups before setting off to school each day.
When I was 13 I met my first husband who came from a coffee drinking family & I was quickly seduced. (Into dinking coffee I mean)
I now drink all kinds of wonderful teas; black, green, herby, fruity etc., but I am still hopelessly addicted to coffee.
Out of your five senses (touch, taste, sight, smell, hearing) which is your favorite?
Ouch! This is tough. Really tough. So tough I just can’t choose one.
I am a an artist, photographer & writer, & I love images of all kinds; art, photos, sunsets, nature, movies, cartoons, & I love to read, & write essays & poetry.
Sight then is obviously very important to me.
I have a wonderful, loving (& patient) husband, & one of the highlights of my day is crawling into bed & collapsing next to him, he’s usually asleep after waiting for me to finally come to bed in the early hours, but it feels wonderful to lie next to him even if he’s snoring already.
Touch then is a crucial sense for me.
On the other hand I love to cook & take great pride & joy in preparing even the simplest salad or sandwich. I never buy pre-made meals & I love my own food.
Taste then is almost as important.
I guess I could do without hearing & smell, & although life would be a bit awkward without them sight, touch & taste are definitely the winners.
More Bloggers of Repute here …
- DAUGHTER, THANK YOU FOR ACCIDENTALLY DELETING THE CANDY CRUSH APP IN MY TABLET | DANDELION’S DEN
- Sliver of a Second | field of thorns
- Well, This Could Be Awkward | Ellen Maybe
- Daily Prompt: Blogger of Repute. | Lux
- Blogger of repute | the mess keeper
- Daily Prompt | Thoughts of an INFP
- A Few of My Favorite Things…. | Coffee Crumbs
- Daily Prompt: Reputation | Artful Homesteader
- What’s in a Moniker? | My Author-itis
- Zero to Hero Day 16: Make a Writing Prompt Your Own | The Dragon’s Lair
- One of My Reputations | Brian Mok
- His & Hers: A shifting definition of “reputation” | Lauren Kells
- You Don’t Have To Go Home, But You Can’t Stay Here | Shades of Teal
- Zero to Hero Challenge : Day 16 | Nicole Sloan’s Writing
- YOU RAISE ME UP | The Christian Gazette
- You Don’t Have To Go Home, But You Can’t Stay Here | Boxes
- #ZerotoHero: Day 16 – Daily Prompt… Make It Your Own | Jottings and Writings
- The Grapevine… | Forty, c’est Fantastique !
- Zero-To-Hero #16 – Daily Prompt | My Weary Mind
- Daily Prompt: Blogger of Repute | tnkerr-Writing Prompts and Practice
- Not An Italian Leather Sofa | Anecdote Love
- Reputation Schmeputation — Zero to Hero day 16 | Cabin Pressure May Change
- Daily Prompt: Blogger of Repute
- You, Me and Bacardi | The Nameless One
- Zero To Hero Day 16: The Reputation Spectrum | Polymathically
- Reputation: Indicator of Society More Than Self | UpDownCharmedStrangeTopBottom
- confessions on reputations and being scared | life and loveliness
- Daily Prompt: Blogger of Repute | eyes like glass
- I have a Reputation | Break the mold
- Street Credit | Corned Beef Hashtag
- Whay You See | Jenn Lost in Chaos
- Day 16: Make a writing prompt your own | Words to the Wise or otherwise just words
- Extreme Anxiety | alienorajt
- #zerotohero Prompts — Make them Yours | pause 2 play
- Reputation | Ginger Haired Ape
- Zero to Hero + Daily Prompt: Blogger of Repute | A Hedonistic Wander
- My reputation | Beneath the veil
- What’s my Rep? | Alexia Jones
- hermit | yi-ching lin photography
- A Zero to Hero post: why I’m not grateful for reputations of any kind. | Life’s little mercies
- Reputations can be wrong | Branching Mama
- Reputation? Day 16 challenge… | Deb’s world