I was at the beach, lounging on my towel, when a glistening object at the water’s edge caught my eye.
It was a bottle — and yes, it contained a message in a bright red envelope …
What did it say?
Kung Hei Fat Choi!
& with it was a pic that had got a bit watery …
Happy New Year
to anyone that hasn’t already read that in my previous & very horsey post!
More contributions here …
- It’s wonderful world | Perspectives on life, universe and everything
- Ethical Professor Boynton; Part 2 (Nothing to do with today’s Daily Prompt.) | The Jittery Goat
- Water | thoughtsofrkh
- Daily Prompt: SOS | tnkerr-Writing Prompts and Practice
- Drown | 365 days of defiance
- Water – Daily Prompt | Linda Long Writes!
- Daily Prompt: SOS | Thoughts of an INFP
- A Summer Invitation | Pairings :: Art + What Goes With It
- S. Thomas Summers: Writing with some Ink and a Hammer | Bit by Bit by Bit: Fiction Writers, Please Lend an Opinion
- Water | The Land Slide Photography
- DP Daily Prompt: SOS | Sabethville
- Bound to the Shore | Exploratorius
- Daily Prompt: SOS | The Daily Post | L5GN
- (Daily Prompt: SOS) Message in A Bottle | Step It Up
- Perchance to Dream | The Zombies Ate My Brains
- Emergency Measures | The Dragon Weyr
- TAKE A MOMENT TO ENVY ME | Standing Ovation, Seated
- Daily Prompt: SOS | Tommia’s Tablet
- “A hundred billion bottles” | Hope* the happy hugger
- Daily Prompt: SOS | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- it will flow | peacefulblessedstar
- daily prompt: SOS | aimanss…
- Water… | Ana Linden
- Call Me, Vogue! | Haiku By Ku
16 thoughts on “SOS: A Watery Pic”
Now I think you’re horsing around. http://marthakennedy.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/1119-grunion-sos/
Indeed I am, couldn’t resist lol 🙂