Write about something that happened over the weekend as though it’s the top story on your local paper.
Photographers, artists, poets show us something from your WEEKEND.
The government announced “New Guidelines for the Use of the Weekend” today:
1. Be Intentional – Your time is precious, use it or lose it.
2. Experience Something – Get out of the house & use your senses.
3. Communicate – Speak to people, eat with people, share yourself.
4. Examine Yourself – Get to know yourself & while you’re at it, get to know your family too.
5. Rest – Learn to do nothing well.
A government spokesperson warned:
“People caught not using their weekends intentionally may lose their entitlement & find themselves back at work before they know what’s happened!!!”.
* * *
A time to rest, to love & to share,
A time to adventure if you dare!
Time for reflection, for song & for prayer.
Time to remember the people who care.
A time for family, a time for friends.
A chance to forgive or to make amends.
I plan to spend all my future weekends,
Enjoying whatever the universe sends.
* * *
Gallery – A Look At My Weekend
Ripped Into the Headline